Monday, January 27, 2014

Car accidents

I am accident prone. Things like to hit me and I like to run into things. I have been in a couple car accidents. excluding ones with my parents  that i don't really remember. The first one i  had just moved to Missouri and had never driven in the snow. it was my first car. I was working at Grande Crown Resorts. They don't have a large parking lot and most people park on the street. So i naturally followed suit. I got into my car, distinctly don't remember looking before i turned out and WHAM!! there was a car in my door. I felt pretty stupid saying that everyone was standing outside and watched me gracefully maneuver myself in the line of on coming traffic. totaled my car. The second accident was pretty major in my life even though i was not driving. I went back to GA for vacation and was visiting a friend. There is a dirt track there called Dixie Speedway. they have races and monster trucks and demolition derby. tonight was monster tuck night. and it was awesome. We had been drinking. but thought we had stopped in plenty of time to sober up, we were going to down town Atlanta to a party afterwards. Now this is defiantly  boonies country. so the roads are super windy. We were going down a straight away (which i knew ended in a nasty curve) and my friend looks at me and says "have you ever gone 100 down this road? what about 120?" obviously trying to show off. next thing i know we hit the curve and lost control. spun around and hit a telephone pole. that was probably my scariest accident to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment